Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bloggily Ever After?

Hi and welcome! I've been inspired to start my own wedding blog as a way to express a lot of the ideas and thoughts I've had on my own wedding. This should also avoid driving my fiancé Gene CRAZY, as I am all wedding talk, all the time. What can I say? I'm EXCITED!! This will also be a great way for friends and family to stay updated on plans.

The basics: Gene and I are getting married on May 5, 2012 in the Boston area, where we live. I love that our current anniversary is 10/5, and our wedding anniversary will be 5/5 - pretty much every 5th of the month, Gene can wonder if he is forgetting a -versary of some form! We'll have been together for just over four and a half years when we tie the knot, and will have been engaged for about 18 months.

To kick off this blog properly, here are some of my greatest hits as a bridesmaid (8 times! I'm a pro!) - I am so excited to be the BRIDE!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment