Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hear Ye, Hear Ye...

People, the Royal Wedding is tomorrow!! Less than 12 hours from now!! I am so beyond excited. And I haven't even bought any of the souvenirs out there - though my mom did tell me about the Kate and Wills airsick bags. Those might be my kind of momento...haha.

I'm still on the fence as to whether I should watch the proceedings live, or DVR them and then catch up. Though I'm not sure there will be commercials once the ceremony starts, right? Or even once the arrivals pick up and the Royals start making their way to Westminster? I probably don't even need to worry about this because knowing me, I'll wake up early anyway (it's like Christmas for brides!! So much to watch for and be inspired!)

And I'll be wearing this, naturally...


While I didn't capture the expression on Gene's face on film, when he saw that this was what I had been cursing at the printer about - trust me, the eye roll was priceless!

p.s. also emailed to me by my mom! Get your own tiara courtesy of the Detroit Free Press at


No comments:

Post a Comment