Sunday, May 15, 2011

Save the Date!

Friends and family, if you want to be surprised when these arrive - don't look any further at this post!!

funny pictures - I think we're gonna need a bigger boat.
Ooh, I think I found Ashes' next Halloween costume! Thanks www.icanhascheezburger.com!


I went to the mailbox ysterday and what was there to greet me? A padded envelope from Vistaprint!! I got an email yesterday saying that our save the dates had shipped, but I couldn't believe that they were here already!! Keep in mind we just ordered these Monday night, and I had them yesterday.

Here they are - I am very happy with Vistaprint!!!

The color is a deeper lavender in person, but the camera couldn't quite capture it...

(Don't mind the redacting for privacy! Plus, our website is still under construction...)

After checking out the variety of Save the Date options - magnets, cards, mini-invites, postcards (and falling in love with some very cute designs from Wedding Paper Divas), we decided to get these as cheap as possible - hence the free postcard option from Vistaprint!! I could not be happier with how these turned out!!

p.s. I was not compensated in any way for saying nice things about Vistaprint.  They were just fantastic to work with and I was super happy with how my order turned out!