Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses!

Onto something more exciting than hair...BRIDESMAID DRESSES! While we aren't kicking off dress shopping for the maids for bit (thinking early August), here are some dresses that I like.


Bridesmaid Dress Style 560  Bridesmaid Dress Style 100Bridesmaid Dress Style 682  Bridesmaid Dress Style 586
The four dresses above are all Bill Levkoff

Dresses for Bridesmaids & Weddings  Rose Colored Bridesmaid Dress Collection
Impression Bridal

         
Allure Bridesmaids

I think from the pictures you can get the gist: cocktail or short-length dresses, strapless, and perhaps an accent (ruching, some detail at the waist) that is kind of complementary to my dress (yes, I realize that I've barely posted anything on the blog about my dress.  I'll see what I can do about that in the upcoming posts!)  I'm not against straps, but all the styles that catch my eye are strapless.


I'm also playing with the idea of letting the three ladies choose their style of dress, but having them all by the same brand/fabric/color.  Or perhaps just different bouquets? 


 



Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Great pics. I need to start looking for Bridesmaid dresses sometime soon. I just want some with sleeves or straps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures and nice post, Karen! I absolutely adore the first bridesmaid dress by Bill Levkoff! I just love your idea of different bouquets! I'll stay tuned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the dresses in the top photos, especially the black one. Its big now for all BMs to chose their dress but use same color and fabric. It allows them to show their individuality. I chose to go all with the same dress but I think you could go either way and be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all great ideas! can't wait to see what you pick!

    ReplyDelete