Our wedding is only 200 days away! This means tomorrow, we're officially in the 100+ day countdown!! Woo! I can remember when we were well over a year away from the wedding, so it's exciting to feel like the wedding is just around the corner. Well, around the corner and through winter. DETAILS!!
Speaking of details, a winter wedding would have been so fun! Two of my close friends have gotten married in the winter, and both weddings were gorgeous - and they had some great pictures with the snow! But considering how bad New England winters have been lately, and the fact that I would be heartbroken if my family couldn't fly out for the wedding due to bad weather - we chose May instead.
But here's a look at what could have been:
The snowmen cake toppers are definitely my favorite thing!!
Anyway, what am I most excited about doing over the next 200 days?
- Booking our honeymoon! We've made a decision on where we're going...watch for an upcoming post! (I am SO excited!)
- Meeting with the officiant and planning the ceremony. Same for meeting with our organist and picking our musical selections. It'll be exciting to see these pieces come together!
- Booking hair and make-up for myself and the ladies.
- Dressing the groom! He thinks he's going to go with a tux, but it'll be fun to pick out the details.
- Picking out my somethings old, new, borrowed, and blue! I already have some ideas on this...stay tuned!
- Choosing our food for cocktail hour, the reception, and doing some cake tastings! I've been looking forward to tastings since we booked everything!
- Picking out and buying our rings!
- And, sending out invites! Although that's not as exciting as getting our RSVPs back!
Woo hoo. I seriously can’t WAIT for our wedding day to get here!