Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November Check-In!

With it being November 22, I figured it was a good time to see how we're doing with our November goals!

  • Planning the honeymoon.  In progress!!
  • Checking on our registries: done.  I'm sure I will have to check these out again post-holidays, and prior to my shower, just to be sure that there is plenty of stuff available.   
  • Picking up our invites: done! They are safely stored away until it'll be time to start addressing them in January.
  • Focus on working out: better than it was, but could still use some improvement.  It's tough to wake up at 5:30 am to go to the gym! But I'll get there, as I have seen a few pounds shed which is enough motivation for me!
In other odds and ends, I made a dangerous discovery at Target the other night! While the Groom and I had stopped in to pick up some various things, I was wandering near the birthday party decorations (perhaps looking for a turkey decoration...which I did not find), and I found THIS!

NEUTRAL BURRO BULL   PINATA

And this is just one of the many reasons I love Target...there is NOTHING that they do not sell!! Love it.  Anyway, like the comedienne that I am, I loaded one of these guys up in our cart (prominently on top, like he was driving the cart) and steered back towards the Groom, who totally did not see us coming until the last minute...at which point I almost had to sit down because I was laughing so hard.  In retrospect, I should have recorded all of this on my cell phone as I think you all would be laughing by now watching that video! Anyway.

We did not purchase a Target pinata (I couldn't justify the $14.99 at the time) but I'm glad to know they are conveniently available!! But who knows...we may have need for a pinata in the future!

1 comment: