Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Working It Out Wednesday!

WELCOME!!

I've decided to start doing a new, recurring Wednesday post where I blog about my current fitness goals, and how I've done in the past week.  I’m hoping this keeps me a bit more accountable, as I have not been hitting my recent goals.  The wedding isn't getting any further away, and I would like to lose between 20 and 30 pounds by then.  I know that seems like a lot, but I’m really feeling like it’s now or never – plus, I have the next five months to hit this goal.  I also think focusing on my goals on a weekly basis will break them down in manageable bits! And that blogging will help keep me accountable.  Let’s go!

Yep, I even have purple SNEAKERS!

This week: well, Thanksgiving is a holiday about food and I was totally guilty of eating and drinking way, way too much.  With some better eating this week, already I’m feeling more like myself than the bloated holiday version of me, and my goal is to focus on getting back to an exercise routine this week.  That means hitting the gym and making sure I walk during my lunch hour at least 3 times this week.  Let’s see how I do – I’m feeling pretty motivated!

What are your fitness routines? Any suggestions for getting back on track, or avoiding the seemingly inevitable holiday weight gain? 

Also, don’t forget to enter my first ever GIVEAWAY, which ends tomorrow at 8 p.m.!

1 comment: