Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Working It Out Wednesday!


WEEK ONE RECAP

All in all, not too bad of a week! (Except that I almost forgot to do this post...oops! Blogging is supposed to make me MORE accountable, HA!) I managed to walk three times last week as planned at lunch; I also went to the gym twice so that's a good start.  That even included waking up early on Monday morning - man, it is DARK out at 5:30 am! Though I was treated to a lovely orange sunrise on my way back home, so I guess that was my treat? (To make these posts more interesting, I plan on snapping some random camera phone pics of working out - so check back next week!)

Weight loss: 3 pounds! This isn't really shocking as I think I easily gained 3 pounds in pie and wine from Thanksgiving.

Outlook: Feeling optimistic! Yay!

Note: Going forward, I am tracking my weeks from Wednesday to the following Tuesday, except for this first update, which encompasses all last week (Monday 11/28) through yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the new workout plans. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete