Friday, December 16, 2011

Working It Out Wednesday!

WEEK TWO RECAP (pushed to Friday due to the Engage-a-versary post on Wednesday):


Hi all! Happy FRIDAY! I have to admit last week was a bit of a struggle in terms of eating healthy as I had a few nights out and maybe a drink or two more than I REALLY needed.  But let's check in and see how I've been doing on the ol' workout plan!


Not what I drank last week...but looks YUMMY!


I made it to the gym 2 days last week of 7, though it was a slow start with no gym time lodged Wednesday - Friday.  I made up for it over the weekend, and made sure I spent my lunch hours this week walking outside.  Where it is DEFINITELY getting colder...winter is here!

Weight loss: 2 pounds.


Outlook: GREAT! I don't know if it's going to the gym more often or what, but I'm feeling GOOD.  My goal in this next week is to wake up at least twice and get to the gym before work.  Let's see how that goes!


funny pictures - TEH FIRST PUSHUP

1 comment:

  1. Good job with your work out! Isn't it so hard to get in the groove? I find it so hard to make time to work out.

    New giveaway on my blog: http://www.blushingbrideblog.com/2011/12/giveaway-winter-ring-holder.html


    XO

    Shardi

    ReplyDelete