Thursday, January 26, 2012

100 DAYS!!!!!



Today marks 100 days until our wedding! YAY! I can't wait for the day to get here already.
The day will feature giant pinatas! I'm just kidding.  Or am I???
The things I am most looking forward to over the next 100 days:
  • My hair and makeup trial
  • Meeting with our officiant and figuring out our ceremony details
  • My bridal shower
  • My bachelorette party
  • Spending time with friends and family for both of these events...and of course over the wedding weekend!
  • Figuring out what we want to do on our honeymoon in Paris and Rome (swoon! I can't WAIT!)
  • Getting RSVPs back!

And of course...GETTING MARRIED!!!! YAY!!!



3 comments:

  1. Yay congrats! 100 days will go by super quick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Down to the final stretch. Enjoy it because the big day will be hear before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yawhoooooooo!! Congrats it will fly by!

    ReplyDelete