Monday, January 30, 2012

Put a ring on it!


We've crossed yet another thing off of Scary Spreadsheet, and purchased my wedding ring! We still have to go back and get the Groom squared away, but I was chomping at the bit to get my ring! It also helps that I work fairly close to the jeweler's, while the Groom is a bit further away and often unable to get out at lunch to come meet up with me on wedding errands.
After trying on a whole bunch of different types of rings, I knew I wanted an eternity band.  I was stuck between two different rings - one like this:  
and the other like this:
So which did I end up choosing? Well HELLO my pretty!




The inside of the band is smooth so we can get it engraved if we so choose.  I think it complements my engagement ring beautifully!! And I swear I haven't been wearing it around the house...really!! 

Did you have a hard time picking out your wedding ring? Did you have a hard time holding off on wearing it around before your wedding? 



4 comments:

  1. Oohh I love it...because this is how my wedding band looks like (I haven't gone to pick it up yet)...you have such great taste...heeheeh ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow they are gorgeous together! Groomzilla finally accomplished his task of the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful blog , nice deigns this blog . Thanks for sharing this blog and its really so beautiful rings........
    cathedral engagement rings

    ReplyDelete