Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sneak Peek: My Dress!

As I mentioned last Friday, I finally got to meet MY dress this past weekend!! Here's a sneak peek of some of the details (yes, I know I have a whole other post of the actual dress...but this is the actual one I'll wear down the aisle! Way more exciting!)


The train! Funny enough, I don't remember it being so long...

A close-up of some of the gorgeous beading


Some of the detail on the front of the dress

And some of the detail on the back of the dress.

I start my fittings in March and I'm super excited! The dress fits a bit big right now so it'll be great to have it tailored to fit properly.  The search for proper foundation garments begins! 

While I want to be comfortable, I also want to look great and have smooth lines - and I'm a little bit scared of Spanx! Any recommendations out there for what to wear under the dress? I would love to hear your suggestions!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I want to see more, its soooo pretty!!! I finally went to pick mine up yesterday from a friends house, I have my first fitting on Saturday. I just had to try it on with the veil, shoes, and everything else!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find under garments that are comfortable. I had a bruise for a few days after because my bra with boning cut into my side so much. Having to sneak off to baby power your side because your bra is cutting in so bad the day of your wedding is just no fun.

    ReplyDelete