Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Working it Out Wednesday!

WEEK SIX RECAP
I had two goals last week - to exercise more, and to get back on track with Weight Watchers.  I'm happy to report that not only did I track what I ate every single day for the past week, I also lost some weight - 3 pounds! Yay! 


Woo Hoo Elliptical!


I also went to the gym and walked during the day at work.  The unseasonably warm weather is definitely helping me hit my goals! The Groom is easing back into working out and things are going well, and I think we'll be able to increase our gym visits over the next few weeks.


GOALS: Going forward, keep on what we're doing.  Tracking my food and keeping up with Weight Watchers, along with steadily increasing my exercise.  A couple of my girlfriends and I were talking about signing up for the Boston Athletic Association's 5K, which is run the day before the Boston Marathon.  I've done that race before, and I know it's a great motivator to have a race on the horizon!


You finish the 5k on the Boston Marathon Finish Line!


OUTLOOK: Good, but I am already thinking about the food I want to eat after the wedding.  I've really been craving things like mac and cheese and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups lately! Luckily it's my birthday at the end of the month and that is one day I'll get off from Weight Watchers!! 


Did you include working out as a New Year's Resolution? How's it going, 11 days in?



2 comments: