Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Feel Pretty!

Oh so pretty! I feel pretty and witty and bright! (Consider yourself lucky if you're not familiar with this song...I think my sister had her dance recital to it when she was 3 or 4, and it's one of those awful songs that gets stuck in your head!) Anyway, I had my hair and makeup trials this weekend and they went fantastic!!


I took my inspiration photos and headed off to the salon (which is conveniently located across the street from the hotel where our reception is - and where I'll be staying the night before the wedding).  I brought Sparkly Headband and my veil, and I was off! (And super excited, but as we know, that goes without saying around here!)


My before picture, with my usual minimal makeup

AND...the AFTER! A shot of the makeup...

Another makeup shot


SPARKLY HEADBAND!

A side view

The back!

And the other side

Needless to say...I LOVE IT!

I could not be happier with the way my hair turned out...I love the headband, I love my hair, and I love the makeup! The Groom was also happy that I still looked like me - just enhanced! I am really happy with both my hairstylist and my makeup artist, and I know they'll be able to make both me and my ladies look fantastic for the big day!! Just 3 more months to go!!!



2 comments: