Friday, February 17, 2012

My first official wedding event!

Yay! So believe it or not, we're FINALLY to the point where wedding events are finally coming up on the calendar!!! I received an invitation to my bridal shower in the mail the other day, and I cannot WAIT!!! Woo hoo! So while I told my ladies that they had free reign to plan whatever they wanted…they still wanted to run their final idea by me – and of course I instantly approved!! And I think the invitation captures the event perfectly…
The CHOCOLATE BAR!!! YUM!! (I love the purple!)


See that? That is chocolate-y GOODNESS! We are headed to the popular Chocolate Brunch, hosted every week at the same Boston hotel.  Sorry for the crummy pictures, though, as it is a glossy card and very tough to photograph!

I have to love that my bridesmaids/MOH know me so well, as to pick CHOCOLATE as the shower theme! YUM! I can’t wait to spend time with my friends and family, and at my first official wedding EVENT!

Have you had a shower yet? What was your favorite part of your shower? I am really excited to spend the weekend with my Mom and sister!!


1 comment:

  1. WOW that is an awesome place to have a shower...and the invites wow they look great! It is going to be a great time!

    ReplyDelete