Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Working It Out Wednesday!

Since I've been doing WOWs, I feel like Wednesdays roll around quicker than ever!!! As I mentioned last week, I've embarked upon 40 days of fitness - how's that working out?

Day 36 (Thursday): REST DAY...too much going on this day to get to the gym or out at lunch (and I think it was raining anyway).

Day 35 (Friday): A lighter day, I did part of a yoga DVD (and reminded myself why I hate doing yoga by DVD.  I really need to go to some classes!) along with a Tracy Anderson DVD that made my arms and abs BURN!

Day 34 (Saturday): Back to the gym, for 30 minutes on the treadmill and 15 on the elliptical.

Day 33 (Sunday): I dragged the Groom out on an hour-long walk!

Day 32 (Monday): REST DAY.  Yeah, looks like it won't be as consecutive a 40 days of fitness as I thought!

Day 31 (Tuesday): 50 minutes on the elliptical at the gym combined with 2.5 miles of walking during my lunch hour! Making up for Monday!

Day 30 (Wednesday): Registered for the 5k I want to do in April AND took another 2.5 mile walk at lunch because it is 50 degrees out! Love it!!

Pinned Image

So all in all, things are going very well!! YAY!!

4 comments:

  1. So, so true! And a close second is the step past home when you're running a loop course and need to set off on the next loop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're def. doing great! def. doing better than me right now..I can't get my butt out of bed in the mornings anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!! Awesome!! I have been doing my arm workouts everynight!! I hope it pays off!

    ReplyDelete