Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Working It Out Wednesday

And we're back for another Wednesday check-in! WOO! Things have been going well, though the 40 Days of Fitness challenge has been HARD.  I have needed at least one rest day a week so far, if not two - so hopefully I'll continue to work on that! I'm also trying to avoid burning myself out on the gym (my gym doesn't have classes, so it's easy to get bored fast with just machines and weights!), but all I can really do outside (at least until it gets lighter out earlier in the morning or later at night) is walk at lunch time.  (I don't like running at night - I feel like it's hard for me to see, and for others to see me!)


So onto the 40 days!

Day 29 (Thursday): Treadmill for 45 minutes, and I managed a 5k.  I've got some time to shave off before my April 5k!!!

Day 28 (Friday): I did arms and abs from a Tracy Anderson DVD. 

Day 27 (Saturday): Treadmill for 30 minutes, bike for 30 minutes.

Day 26 (Sunday): Elliptical for 50 minutes.

Day 25 (Monday): A cardio rest day, though I did Tracy Anderson's arms and abs.

Day 24 (Tuesday): Treadmill for 40 minutes...I managed to actually run for 2.2 miles and knocked that out in 30 minutes, so I have a firm goal in mind for April!!

Day 23 (Wednesday): Back to the elliptical for 60 minutes. 

UGH.  I'm glad I've challenged myself, but UGH.  Working out is not easy.  Though I look forward to it more than I used to.  And I have a feeling I'll be trying to work out hard until the wedding...it's tough to get excited for almost another three months of this, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment