Friday, March 23, 2012

Done and DONE!

I am happy to report that we are making lots of progress on our to do lists in March! We have taken care of the Groom's ring, and expect to pick it up in the next week.  He did end up using his father's wedding ring, and with some slight modifications - I think we're both excited to see the final product!

We have finally booked our rehearsal dinner! I mentioned we were looking at this restaurant to my bridesmaid, Ashlee, and she immediately said we had to do it - her family has a tradition of going to this restaurant every year around Christmas, and she said the food was fantastic.  We actually ended up trying their food at another location over the weekend of my bridal shower, so both my mom and sister got to try the food as well - and everyone really enjoyed it! So without further adeiu, I am excited to show you...the Chauteau!




The restaurant is about a 5 minute drive away from the hotel, which will be very convenient for everyone to get to after our rehearsal.  It's so exciting to see the wedding weekend start to come together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment