Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Working It Out Wednesday

You might recall that last week I announced that I was returning to another round of 40 Days of Fitness? Well, I'm happy to say that I've been accountable and more active in the past week! Woo! I think the best benefit has to be I'm sleeping much better, and that I feel like I have more energy. 


If only I could wake up with THIS much energy!


While I did start out slow due to some poor planning (and oversleeping!), I worked out both days over the weekend and have been doing lots of walking and jogging this week.  I'm now looking forward to the 5k I'm doing in a few weeks! Yay! And really, that's all I could ask for!


Thursday, Day 44 and Friday, Day 43: Poor planning on these days led to not much of anything in the way of physical exercise! Oops!


Saturday, Day 42: Hit the gym and even convinced the Groom to join me.  Did a sad few miles on the treadmill - running just was not working out for me that day!


Sunday, Day 41: Hit the gym and did the elliptical for 60 minutes.


Monday, Day 40: Walked at lunch for 30 minutes.  It was cold and windy so I feel like I probably burned some extra calories! I also worked out my arms.


Tuesday, Day 39: Rest day - ha, and Restaurant Day, as I hit up Boston's Restaurant Week for dinner with some friends.

With just over five weeks until the wedding, I feel like I'm on track to look and feel my best!!! (FIVE WEEKS!! Can you believe it?!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! good for you girl!! AHH! 5 weeks! I so remember what a high I was on last year at this time...my adrenaline was constantly pumping..I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete