Things we've accomplished (WOO!!!!):
- The Groom's ring! He used his father's ring, but after they removed a diamond and polished it up, it fit a bit too snug. We dropped it off for re-sizing and it's already ready - we'll be picking that up in the next week.
- Selected our music for the ceremony.
- Applied for and picked up our marriage license.
- Booked our rehearsal dinner and sent out the invitations.
- Groomsmen gifts: ordered! Just waiting for them to arrive.
- Figured out our readings AND created our ceremony programs. I just have to print them!
- Vendor check-ins: cake, photographer, and DJ.
Things we still need to do (and not be a crazy person!):
- Make our guestbook. We have the materials, just a matter of scheduling the time!
- Track down some outstanding RSVPs...we have about 24 people we need to hear from, though most are from out-of-town so we're assuming they are no's.
- Check in with our florist.
- Check in with our venue, and place the Groom's order for beer - he was appalled at the standard beer offerings, so he's placing a special order through the venue.
- Assemble the favors. I did an experiment with ribbon today that was a total fail, so at least putting them together will be quick!
- Figure out a seating plan and start making place cards.
- Create a day-of schedule (and probably 1-2 days before, to make sure we pick up everything that needs to be picked up - tuxes, my dress, etc.)
- And my least favorite - write out a lot of checks!!
Other than that, with 29 days to go - we're in great shape! I think! Haha, am I forgetting anything???