Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bachelorette Party Recap!

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!! I had an absolutely amazing time at my bachelorette party!!! I got to spend Saturday night with 11 of my closest girlfriends and we had such a blast!! Drinks, dancing, dinner - everything was fantastic, and I am so thankful to have such an amazing group of women in my life!!!


Here are some pics of the pre-party:


With my favorite sister!

Modeling my tiara (this thing was made for a tiny head! 
It gave me such a headache it didn't leave our hotel room!)

With MVP Melanie

With MOH Kathy and Bridesmaid Ashlee!

With Maribeth and Nicole

The Kare/yns! 

With the UMass ladies and the Kare/yns!

This pig was at the restaurant where we had dinner.  
Sadly, my purse was not big enough for the pig!

And that's about it for the pictures...after dinner, we had a bar crawl and it was fantastic!! I had a lovely veil on at that point, and I got lots of "congrats!" and "good luck!" comments while we painted the town red!! I could not have had a better weekend, and can't wait to celebrate with these ladies again at my wedding!! YAY!!! 

Just 24 more days!!!

3 comments:

  1. FUN! The wedding will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha love the pig picture!!! Good luck surviving the last few weeks before the big day!

    ReplyDelete