- Picked up the Groom's ring - it fits perfectly now! Here is a little side-by-side comparison of my ring and his - we knew we wouldn't be going for matching bands, as my ring has a platinum band and he always wanted gold. And his ring has even more meaning as it was his dad's!
- Picked up the Groomsmen's gifts! They turned out great!
- Printed our ceremony programs - they just need some folding, and I have to find a basket for them to sit in at the chapel. But otherwise, DONE!
- Tracked down our missing RSVPs. The benefit of doing this early was we realized our budgeted amount for the reception was REALLY high considering how many people aren't able to attend...so we were able to add some fun food items and STILL stay under budget!
No, we didn't add ALL this...but you'll see!!
- Checked in with our DJ, photographer, florist, and venue. Whew!
All that we have left to do is finalize the seating chart and create place cards, along with assembling the favors. Both are scheduled for this weekend - sounds fun, huh? And I wouldn't say doing the seating chart is that bad...it's just a matter of taking your various groups of families and friends and squeezing them into 10 seats at various tables! It's annoying!
Do you have any tips on making seating charts pain-free? Besides a glass of wine?