Saturday, May 19, 2012

We're BACK!!!

Hi all!! It's official...I'm back and I'm now MARRIED!!! Yay!!! Our wedding day was honestly the best day of my life so far!! We had so much fun, everything went off without a hitch...and I can't even find the words to express the sheer range of emotion I experienced that day.  To have so many friends and family come to an event JUST FOR US was truly phenomenal.  I don't think I've ever felt so loved, or so incredibly lucky to have all of these amazing people in my life, all in one place, all at the same time!!!! 


So needless to say, we had a great honeymoon in Paris and Rome (I'll start recaps of that soon)...and we also came back to a slideshow of some of our photos!!! Which I've spent the day swooning over.  I knew our photographer was going to be good, but he really exceeded our expectations, and I cannot WAIT to see all of our proofs or start putting together our album!!


In the meantime, if you're so inclined, you can watch the video below which I did the morning of the wedding.  I didn't take any photos of the day, but I did shoot a video of the amazing suite that the Westin put me up in for two nights (I thought I'd only get it for one night, so that was an unexpected surprise!), along with some commentary on the wedding day and my thoughts.  I apologize in advance for when I turn the camera sideways for the last 10 seconds!!! ENJOY!!  



1 comment: