Friday, August 17, 2012

Believe it or not...we FINALLY picked our wedding album photos!! I couldn't even tell you how many proofs we had to choose from...it felt like a million!! We love so many of our photos too, so narrowing them down to about 70 images was REALLY tough!!

I ordered this one as a canvas and love it!!

Though after staring at photos for a few hours, it was funny how it became easier to cut photos because we just wanted to be done!! See, the things that no one tells you about post-wedding, that will sap your strength - writing all those thank you notes, and choosing photos for your album! Oh, and organizing the wedding clutter - I still have yet to do that! I just dumped it all upstairs in our house and closed the door!

Needless to say I think I'll be sharing recaps VERY soon, but in case you don't want to wait, I'm finally putting up the link to our slideshow.  We came back from our honeymoon to the slideshow, and I was just so, SO happy and excited to see how wonderfully our pictures came out! Enjoy!

Click here to begin! Karen and Gene Slideshow

1 comment:

  1. Hahah I haven't printed a single picture of our wedding!! No wedding album nothing...hahah eventually I will do it...so over weddings....great slide show wonderful action shots...love this one where you can see the whole outside church and you guys..and your bridesmaid/groomesmen walking by you guys...awesome...lovely purple details too...:-)

    ReplyDelete