Thursday, September 27, 2012

And...it's Thursday

It's been rather quiet and low-key around our house lately, and it's been rather nice! But it also means I feel like I don't have a whole lot to blog about.  I'm trying to be about quality and not quantity!! Though speaking of quantity, I've been doing TONS of laundry and loving it.  Seriously.  I'm sure it will wear off soon enough, but these are HANDS DOWN my favorite appliances.

Yep, I was too lazy to go take photos of the washer and dryer in their final, installed and operational locations.  Shout out to Home Depot, though, where we got a good deal.

Last weekend, we also attended our friends' annual Martini Party.  We had a great time, and I discovered two new favorite drinks - the Irish Raspberry (1 part Kahlua, 1 part Bailey's Irish Creme, and 1 part Raspberry vodka); and the Berry White (2 parts berry vodka [I liked Blackberry the best], 1 part Triple Sec and a big splash of lime juice).  YUM! The Husband also spend all day slaving away in the kitchen over these amazing mini-quiches - they were well worth the effort!! Bacon, egg and cheese in dough? Yes please!


I can't wait for this next weekend, though - my friends Michelle and Bret are getting married! It's been over 2 and a half years in the making and I can't wait to celebrate with them, and see all their wonderful wedding details.  The celebration will kick off tomorrow with the rehearsal dinner! Yay!

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment