Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Weekend Wrapup!

It wasn't the most exciting weekend, but I feel like I got some stuff done! I did lots of laundry! Yay for finally having our own washer and dryer in our house.  It's AWESOME.  And it doesn't even bother me that it's in our creepy spider-filled basement!! (Or at least not yet.  Ask me again in a few months!!)

We went to see the Bourne Legacy (yes, I know, it opened a month ago and we just now got around to it...) and I loved it! I wasn't expecting much because without Matt Damon, how good could it be? But it was so intense and Jeremy Renner is fantastic! Loved it.

I also got another training run in on Saturday, (which may or may not have contributed to some lower back pain I had yesterday - c'mon body, there's just 3 more weeks until the 10k...let's just do this and THEN you can be sore!), but ended up taking Monday off of running because of my back.  I'm going to run tomorrow, though...so let's hope things are back to normal!

I was also dying to make pulled pork in our Crock Pot (fall/winter resolution: at least one meal a week in the slow cooker!), but after checking out two grocery stores, couldn't find a cut of pork butt or shoulder.  (No, I can't write butt and not giggle! Yes, I am that immature).  I guess I will have to settle for baking some pumpkin beer bread this week! I will let you know how that turns out!

What have you been up to lately?

1 comment:

  1. AHHH I am dying to make a pot roast in the crock pot but we have been so darn busy. Hopefully this weekend we can. I love smelling it all day!!

    ReplyDelete