Thursday, October 11, 2012

Definitely Fall!


Boston has been cold and dreary the past few days, and it's definitely impacting my mood.  I also realized that sunrise is now AFTER my alarm goes off in the morning - so that eliminates my primary complaint about going to the gym in the morning...it's still dark out when I have to go! It doesn't seem to matter when I get up, it's going to be dark out.  Ugh.  Summer, come back!! We can make this work, I promise!!

The only bright spot on the horizon? Planning a family trip over the holidays in December to Maui.  Now that I can get excited about!! I booked two trips today - a stargazing tour and a kayaking/snorkeling trip!! Yay!!

Maui, I'll be back soon!!
 
Are you having a hard time accepting that summer is over? Are there any vacations in your future that you're looking forward to?


1 comment:

  1. It's been cold and dreary here in DE too! I think today is the first day in about a week that we have sunshine! I keep looking at our honeymoon pictures and wishing I was back on the beach. I miss summer! :(

    ReplyDelete