Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I WIN! (the photobooth!)



Here's what I was up to this weekend - don't worry, I'll be telling you more about Bret and Michelle's super fun wedding soon, but I just haven't had the time yet to sit down and write.  SOON! (Spoiler: it was such a great time! And so "them!" They really did a wonderful job of planning!)

p.s. I realized the next day that Michelle and Bret were using the photo booth pictures as their guest book.  I blame the champagne on my not realizing that, even though I signed the book for EVERY picture.  They were laughing about it the next day...let's hope I win most annoying entertaining guest ever! Also, the photo booth company is running a special for holiday parties - $250/2 hours! I think our Christmas party might need one...just saying...

Also, I received a digital "proof" of what our wedding album will look like! It came in my email this morning and while I've been DYING to look at it, I'm waiting until tonight so Gene and I can see it together.  (The suspense is literally killing me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment