Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-ch changes


Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. David Bowie! I thought he was appropriate for this post, and what made me think of him was because I emailed my sister a link to a clutch I was looking at online, and she said it was a little too David Bowie for her tastes.  (You decide! Let me know in the comments!) (Also, when I first watched this video, I thought David Bowie was dressed like a pirate.  He's not...or is he??)

Anyway, back to the point of today's post! I've been bumping up against Blogger/Google's 1 MB limit on photos. (I'm sure this has nothing to do with my posting a zillion photos of our honeymoon.  Nope, nothing at all!) Instead of never posting a photo again (or paying Google $), I'm moving the blog! Yep, the husband is very techno-savvy and already owns domains/whatchamacalits so if we're already paying the money, we might as well use the space, right? Right.

So, without further adieu...please visit me at the new blog, The Adventure Continues! Remember to change your bookmarks, feed settings/Google Reader, and if you currently subscribe by email - please re-subscribe at the new site.  I figure a change is appropriate as I started out as a wedding blogger, and have morphed into a lifestyle/whatever strikes my fancy/this is my life blog.  If I've blogged about anything in the past that you want to hear more about, please leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do! I've found such an awesome and supportive community while blogging, and I want to continue that over at the new blog.

I'll post some reminders on this blog from time to time, but generally I'll be living it up at the new site! (Which is also on WordPress - if you've happily changed from Blogger to WordPress, I'd love any pointers you can give me! It seems a little complicated so far...) I plan to leave this blog as is, and I'm sure I'll refer back to old posts when I get going on my wedding recaps.  I may even try and import the old blog over, but that seems a bit time-consuming and beyond my current WordPress skill set, so we'll see what happens.

Thanks for reading here, and I hope to see you at the new site!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on wordpress as you get more and more used to it. I was determined to fully learn wordpress and just couldn't master it, so back to blogger I went! looking forward to following the new blog!

    ReplyDelete